Crution offers a complete tailored eCommerce solution enabling businesses of all sizes to promote and sell their products, and accept payments online (both desktop and mobile). Crution has proven experience in using various different open source frameworks and integration with various leading payment gateways, to develop customised eCommerce and Product Catalogue solutions for small to medium businesses as well as large corporations.
Crution can design and develop customisedeCommerce websites from start to finish.
Our solutions include:
- Custom website design - Featuring the business logo, colour theme and branding.
- Responsive template - Desktop, tablet, and smartphone browsers compatibility.
- Development of mobile version website using the same back end.
- Shopping cart - Unlimited categories, sub categories, and products.
- Payment gateway - Integration with all major payment gateways.
- YouTube embedded video content.
- Secured Content Management System (CMS) - Website content updates.
- Blog Development and Management.
- Integration with Social Media websites.
- Integration with shipping company and shipping cost calculations.
- Integration with newsletter component or development of newsletter subscription and management module.
- Image gallery - Light box popup for larger images.
- Invoice generation and email options.
- Discount coupons.
- Sales and stock reports.
- Barcode generation.
- Integration with internal warehouse and ERP software.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - SEO friendly URL, Meta tags and description management, Alt tags, etc.
Integration with Google Analytics
Our technical expertise in eCommerce and Product Catalogue solutions cover the following:
- Tools: Joomla, WordPress, Mambo, Drupal, CakePHP, DotNetNuke.
- Payment Gateways: eWAY, PayPal, Commbank, Commweb, NAB, Securepay, Westpac.
- Shipping Company: Indian Postal service.
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.